Monday, January 18, 2010

Samantha's 1st Birthday!





We had a great time celebrating Samantha's 1st birthday. I thought for sure she would dig right into her cake but not this one-year-old. She liked the candle and us singing to her but when it came time to eat the cake she had no interest. Oh well. She loved presents, balloons, and all the attention so it was a successful party!
This week Samantha really started getting the hang of sign language. She signs drink, more, Cheerio, cheese, and all done. It's fun to be able to communicate with her, see her learn new signs, etc. Next week is her one-year check up so I'll let you know her "stats". I'm sure she is much heavier and longer than her 9 month visit...she feels a lot bigger when I carry her around. So we'll see.
By the way, the kid on Jeff's back with Samantha is a family friend (not Danielle!).

No comments: