Last night we got an adorable video clip of Samantha walking AND dancing. It's guaranteed to make you smile. It's a little long but she did most of the dancing at the beginning and most of the walking at the end. I wanted you to get to see her taking quite a few steps. Soon she will no longer crawl, I can't believe it.
Enjoy the video and look forward to more to come since I got video-editing software for Christmas and I'm having lots of fun playing with it!
2 comments:
How priceless! What a great way for Gram to start her day watching those precious girls. Samantha, there's no stopping you now! You've got the beat and the rhythm!! Danielle, you look like a princess and your dancing is beautiful too. I love you all. Have a great day and Lisa, keep those videos coming. They are GREAT! from Gram.
"Stars in the making" ... we'll be watching for you both on American Idol someday!!! Thanks for sharing such a precious moment!!!
Love - Grandma & Grandpa Mac <3
Post a Comment