Sunday, October 7, 2012

Soccer Again

The sign Danielle made for the first soccer practice. 

Danielle and one of her soccer pals. 


Unfortunately I forgot my camera for the last soccer game so I don't have any amazing pictures.  Danielle still runs like crazy up and down the field.  She pretty much plays all positions (at once!).  I'm thankful that she loves it and is having fun.

Samantha practices with the team before the games and she is going to be right behind her big sister.  She only kicks with her right foot which is pretty hilarious to watch but one day she'll be putting on the big soccer moves and impressing us all.  Right now I'm impressed with her focus, dedication and understanding of the game.  Pretty good for only 3 1/2!  If only they would let her play.  It's hard to hold her back and just be a cheerleader for this year.

No comments: