Monday, October 29, 2012

Writing

I helped her with the first 2 and then a little with the 3rd.  The last one she did on her own. 
Proud moment for Samantha AND Mommy.

Practicing letters.  She LOVES dry erase boards, workbooks, etc. 


Danielle wrote my name in cursive! 
Pretty cool, I thought, for only a few months into Kindergarten.

More cursive writing.  She loves it.


I'm so glad that someone invented dry erase boards and markers.  Samantha has loved them using them for quite awhile to trace her letters and now she is writing them on her own.  We decided to start with her just writing "Sam" since her full name is quite long.  Now that she has had some writing success I'm sure she will be writing her full name.  Speaking of her name.  I have to write about how she loves for me to call her "Sweetie".  I often use different terms of endearment "Darling, Honey, etc." and Samantha always says "Remember Mommy, I like to be called Sweetie!". 

Danielle comes home every day excited about what she learned at school.  Last Friday it was Christopher Columbus and there is always a new poem or song she has learned. 

No comments: