![]() |
| Fun on a sunny morning! |
![]() |
| Samantha taking a picture of us with my phone. |
![]() |
| Candyland with Mom. |
![]() |
| Picking berries! |
![]() |
| Working in her workbooks. |
I know a lot of posts have been about Danielle lately because she is doing so many big-girl things. I wanted to share pictures about my time alone with Samantha. We have both waited 3 1/2 years to have so much time alone together. We do miss Danielle each morning but we are really enjoying this time.
The pictures above show many of her favorite things to do. We also bake, read books, visit friends, do chores, etc.
I always wondered if Samantha would be similar to her big sister or much different. Of course they each have their own personalities but as far as having a love for learning, asking great questions, wanting to read/write, loving and respecting others, etc, Samantha is very similar to Danielle.
I've found that Samantha is acting like such a big girl now that she has this one-on-one time with me. She loves to communicate, asks very good questions, and enjoys working with me and at the same time plays well by herself. She has been known to do a bit of fussing when she doesn't get her way or gets frustrated about something but I've noticed that is improving so much these days. She even likes to dress herself, make her own bed, get her own drinks/snacks, etc.
I am thankful for this time we have and for her precious heart. What a blessed mom I am!





No comments:
Post a Comment