I know, the title makes absolutely no sense until you hear the story...
Here goes... When Danielle was figuring out that letters spell words she went through a time where she spelled every word she could. She would often get them completely wrong but it was neat that she was trying. Well, there is one word that has absolutely stuck...MOM. I had to write about this because she seriously calls me "Em-Oh-Em" about half the time she wants my attention. I wonder how long this will last. Sometimes it's cute but for some reason sometimes it's not my favorite. I sometimes request that she just call me "Mom" or "Mommy"...I even jokingly asked to be called "Mother Dearest!". Of course nothing cute or endearing sticks, just em-oh-em. Interesting. Now aren't you glad I shared that tid-bit?
Of course little sister is picking up on it a little but we'll see if it sticks. Never a dull moment around here!!
No comments:
Post a Comment