(I think it's a 2-year-old thing)
Danielle with Smokey the Bear! Another tradition.
Grammie on the jeep ride with the girls. They make an adult go with any child under 3. Next year she's off the hook (unless she really wants to do it!).
Gram and Sam.
The girls had such fun at the fair last year so they had been really looking forward to going again this year. They did all the things they enjoyed last year...the petting zoo, the carousel, a few other kiddie rides, saw the animals, etc. This year there was a fun new ride - the jeep ride- and I had no interest in going on it with them! Thankfully their Grammie is a real trooper so she climbed on and smiled the entire time. I was thrilled to be the photographer and got a great picture of them and their big smiles!
This year instead of cotton candy they got to try Dippin' Dots ice cream. Danielle had tried it once before but for Samantha it was a first. A big hit!!
We were thrilled to be joined also by Grandpa, Uncle Tim, Gram, Auntie Julie and Cousin Rebeka! I wish I had a picture of everyone but we were busy enjoying ourselves, going different directions, potty stops, etc. Oh well, some great memories were still captured.
No comments:
Post a Comment