What a week!! Every day this week Danielle and I attended Vacation Bible School. It was so much fun for both of us. Ok, a little more fun for Danielle (I was the Kindergarten leader...so I had lots of responsibility.) but a huge blessing to our lives. The first 2 days Samantha went with Grandpa and then a friend. Thankfully she did great with them but I couldn't handle missing her so much so she came along the last 3 days. She did great! She thinks she's a big kid so she got into the songs, the stories, the crafts, etc.
My favorite part was developing relationships with these kids and the other wonderful helpers, meeting some new parents, etc. The kids loved every bit of it. The games were great, the crafts were so neat, the songs were a blast, etc.
Here are a few pictures. It was very difficult to take pictures while leading a dozen or so Kindergarteners through the day, but of course I had to take a few!
No comments:
Post a Comment