Sunday, July 3, 2011

Caught up!

Yipee! I finally made it through all of the trip pictures so now I can share recent things that are going on.



Tonight Jeff set up the tent in the backyard so he and the girls could sleep out there. We had a snack, said our evening prayers, sang songs, and tried to help Samantha learn the right way to sleep in her sleeping bag. It was all very fun until is started getting pretty dark. Then Samantha decided she was afraid of the stars. Okay. So, about 10:15 I attempted to get her to sleep in her bed. Eventually it worked out but boy was that a long evening. Thankfully Daddy and Danielle are still snuggled up under the stars and hopefully sleeping soundly.




We're supposed to go camping this weekend. I sure hope it goes better than tonight for Samantha!

No comments: