Monday, September 20, 2010

God is so good...




What a blessing it was to bring Danielle home from pre-school and hear her in the back seat singing, "God is so good...God is so good...God is so good....He's so good to me". It's not the first time I have heard her humming or singing a special song, but it was great to hear that was something that she learned from her preschool. I loved hearing every little detail about her morning! "Guess what Mom! I got to be the line leader today!" "We did painting, planting, and played with a parachute, too!"


Samantha and I came home and played some silly 1-year-old games, I played around with my camera (I'm trying to actually learn how to operate the nice camera I have had for several years), and even got housework done. Samantha's treat this morning was her first ever chocolate donut. She says chocolate, "chocklick" and she made sure she remembered to say please, "peez" so she could have some more.


We're having a lot of fun with Samantha trying to say words. She will repeat any word you ask her to. It's fun to hear Danielle tell her words to say, she repeats them like a little parrot which is cute! The hard part is when Danielle gives her instructions using words that she doesn't understand yet. Something like, "you come over here and be the mom and I'll be the baby". Samantha wants to play along but doesn't quite understand what her sister wants. That's just the stage we're in right now.

No comments: