Monday, September 13, 2010

1st Day of Preschool

Come on, Mom!! Let's go!Bye Duke!Mommy & Samantha time.Time to pick up Sister!
Happy to be together again.
Danielle was so excited for preschool that she woke up at 6:15 a.m.! (That is early for her.) It wasn't too hard to drop her off because she was so happy to be there. Her little friend, Brianna, was going which made me feel even better.

On the way home from dropping her off I thought Samantha would be a great distraction and I would just focus my attention on having a special time with my littlest girl. Well...the entire way home Samantha kept saying, "Yan-yell? Yan-yell?" (That's how she says her sisters name.) Needless to say she didn't do a great job distracting me, but she made me smile and I got to keep repeating, "Danielle is at preschool. We will pick her up soon." I'm not sure if I was reassuring her or myself more.

Samantha and I did have a nice morning together but were both very ready to go get Danielle when it was time to go. Danielle LOVED her preschool. Her teachers are so nice. She said they had a music time, Bible time, playing outside, snack, and circle time. She didn't remember any new kids' names but she did remember to ask her teachers favorite color....purple!

We all went to pick Danielle up and then had a family lunch together. A very, very nice day!

No comments: