Everyday she comes up with something new. The other day she woke up from her nap and told Fern to come out to the living room! She loves Charlotte's Web and has a toy pig but I didn't realize she had an imaginary friend now. Sometimes Fern is in the palm of her hand and sits down at breakfast, etc. Pretty hilarious!
Almost every day she asks about wearing big girl panties. I keep telling her soon she can wear them. I've just got to make time to focus on her and potty training because it's very clear that she is ready. Now that Samantha is more on a schedule and still sleeps a lot I think we'll get to the potty training soon.
And here's my precious baby. My Gram has a friend who is extremely talented...she made this dress and hat for Samantha! I had a chance this morning to take some pictures and thought they turned out so cute.
Samantha slept from 9p.m.-3:30a.m. last night. I thought that was a wonderful stretch...we'll see if it continues in the coming nights. She's been quite fussy in the evenings so I'm guessing she got really exhausted and that's why she slept so long. Samantha smiles a few times a day which is very special. Actually she smiles the most at her big sister...I'm a little jealous! No, it's really neat and Danielle thinks it's terrific. I'm looking forward to when the evenings are a little easier so she can show Daddy her big smile after a long day at work.


No comments:
Post a Comment