Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Potty Training Update and Samantha's Big Smiles

Danielle is doing fantastic with the potty training. I still look at her in amazement when she tells me "go please". When we are at home she will just go in by herself which is so cool. We are also thankful that at nap and nighttime she wakes up dry. I know this can be a real challenge for some kids and parents so we feel lucky that it was easy for us.


We are really looking forward to the warmer temperatures. We're already thinking of all the fun family things we will enjoy with Danielle in the next months. Playing out in the backyard, going camping, having family and friends come visit us, etc.



This morning I finally got the camera out and took some very happy pictures of my littlest girl. Here are the best ones. Samantha is getting to be more fun every day. She sleeps great at night and naps which I think makes her awake times much happier. She's growing so quickly, already wearing some 3-6 month clothes and she's only 11 weeks old. Mostly she is growing tall (24 inches already which puts her in the 95th percentile) but also she is filling out and getting strong!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pictures of Samantha, her smile is so precious. I still think at this time she looks like Jeff. She is a cutie Pie.
Auntie Gloria