| Samantha with a few of her Christmas friends. |
| Awwww.....cute. |
![]() |
| I think she handed Grammie the camera for this one. It's nice to see that there are pictures of HER every now and then! |
![]() |
| It's nice to have the entire family, too. |
| Maybe Jeff took this one. |
![]() |
| Daddy & Sam chillin' out. |
| Samantha with Danielle's new guitar. |
| Woody & Jessie |
Not a bad photography job for a 5-year-old, huh? With these pictures you get a little taste of "normal" life. Of course when I take pictures everyone has to at least have their hair brushed, showered is a bonus, and I definitely don't ever have the trash can in the background!! However, these pictures are priceless because they show things Danielle thinks are "photo worthy" and that's special.



No comments:
Post a Comment