Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkin Carving Time!

I'm always happy when we get a family photo.
Daddy & Grandpa working away. Danielle helped a little.
Grandma Judy & Samantha encouraging the guys!
Hugging the pumpkin before it gets carved!
Samantha always has to do what her big sister does!

We got to do another fun thing with Grandma & Grandpa here...carve the pumpkins! Of course Daddy and Grandpa did all the work but the girls posed happily with "their" pumpkins. I thought I better get this post up quickly because tomorrow I'll have to do the girls in their costumes. So fun! Thanks to last years Christmas gifts of dress up clothes no money was spent on costumes...yay! This year we will have 2 kids that can stay awake throughout the evening. Last year Samantha fell asleep in the warm car so we just let her sleep while we took Danielle up to a few houses.

I figure you're probably curious what the girls will dress up as. Danielle is going to be a Southern Belle again and Samantha will be a ballerina! Check back soon for pictures.

Happy Halloween!

No comments: