I don't have many pictures to share, but I have a few cute stories. I'll get better about taking pictures soon!
The other day it was so warm and sunny that we went out to play on the girls' playground. There is a lower section just perfect for both girls to crawl around together. Samantha has only been in it once before so we told Danielle to go in and encourage Samantha to come along. She crawled in and said, "Come on Samantha...I'll show you the ropes!". She got that from a movie ...it made me laugh SO hard!!
The girls and I went to the park today (Daddy stayed home, it's his turn to be sick with a cold) and then got burgers and a milkshake to share before heading home. Danielle got to drink most of it but then she started sharing with her sister, giving her a sip after every one of hers. I thought that was too sweet. Samantha apparently loves milkshakes, too!! Chocolate, of course.
Samantha's two most common sounds these days (besides laughter) are "woof" and "roar". She loves dogs and lions and makes those sounds every chance she gets! I found a dog show on tv that she is watching intently to give me time to do a little house cleaning and finish up this blog post.
Did I mention that we are having so much fun?
No comments:
Post a Comment