Saturday, October 10, 2009

Random special stuff



I have been better about keeping the camera handy this week. Actually the video camera, too, so some day I will post a short video clip of Danielle singing. I finally got a picture of Samantha's 2 bottom teeth. It's no easy thing getting the teeth photo so I'm excited. Samantha crawls everywhere now, tries to get into cabinets, pulls up on anything, etc. Tonight was something pretty cute. I went to run the bath and had Danielle getting in the tub...as soon as Samantha heard the bath water running she took off crawling to the tub. She loves to be at the edge of the tub while Danielle is in there and she really loves taking a bath herself. She doesn't get as dirty as Danielle so I'll admit she doesn't get to do it quite as often!
Speaking of the bath I got a cute photo of the girls after bathtime tonight. It is posted above. Grandma bought these hooded towels for the girls and we love them.

Last night and this morning we had a nice visit with a college friend and his wife (Doug & Anna). They were so good to our girls, paying attention to them, snuggling them, playing with them and even bringing them darling shoes from the company Anna works for (Keen). What a blessing to have them here. The rest of today was just a lazy Saturday. We all needed a nap this afternoon and it was nice not to have to be anywhere...just together.

No comments: