Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Doctor Visit


Friday was a great doctor visit! We love seeing how Samantha has grown over the past 3 months. Also, there was only a finger-prick to do an iron test....no shots! Here are the stats:

Height 28" (1 inch more than her 6 month checkup) around the 75th percentile

Weight 16lb. 10oz. (up 2 1/2 pounds) around the 25th percentile

The doctor asked if she was "cruising" along the furniture and she hasn't yet. I always worry that it must be unusual if the doctor asks if they're doing something yet and they're not. Anyway, the very next day she "cruised" along the couch. I missed it but Jeff saw it!

I am working on a little sign language with her (when I remember) so hopefully in the near future she will be signing "more" when she wants more of something. Danielle did in at 11 months but I think Samantha will do it sooner. She just seems to want to communicate so badly. She loves to clap, wave and raise her arms when she's excited. She's very expressive!

No comments: