Friday, May 15, 2009

4 months old!


Samantha was 4 months old yesterday! Wow, she is growing fast. She is my wonderful sleeper baby. She does want to sleep on her tummy now which I'm told is ok if they roll themselves there. So, now she sleeps like a log! Also, I can put her down anywhere to sleep and she only cries for a minute or two if at all. She has found her thumb, too, as you can see in the picture. I'm not sure if she'll be a dedicated thumb-sucker (I kind of hope not) but she seems to like it for now.
I still find it easier to give her baths in the kitchen sink so here is a picture of her bath the other night. Danielle loves to get her stool and "help". I love having her involved in everything I do, but it does make bathing a slippery baby a little more challenging!
Samantha is doing a lot more "talking" these days. She loves to hear her voice and she laughs for attention now, too. It's very cute and it works!

No comments: