Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Summer fun



I'm sorry it has been so long since I updated this. We really didn't do much in July and there weren't many pictures to post. Things have picked up in August, though, we started the month off attending a wedding in Santa Cruz. It was a beautiful day and I got great photos of Danielle in her cute dress. We got to visit with Gram while we were in the Bay Area so here is a photo of Danielle and Gram, too. It's difficult to get a good photo of Danielle these days so this one with her and "Ma" is precious. It was nice to get away for the weekend. Danielle is a fantastic traveller (the DVD player is a BIG help) and she loved Gram's house.


We came home to unfortunately find that our computer's hard drive died. We lost all info saved on our computer (except for pictures - I had backed those up onto a disk!) so please send us an e-mail with your information when you have a chance. E-mail address and mailing address would be helpful. Thank you!


No comments: