This is the most recent "entry" in her journal. She did this completely on her own. I feel a little like I shouldn't share her private writings, but since she's only 4, and she says it's ok, I guess I will.
She wrote this one a few months back. Makes me cry. I think I'll share it with Dylan's mama.
Of course this one is my favorite of them all. You can probably read the top section. The bottom says, "Hearts and Love and Hugs and Kisses".
I love you Samantha...a lot joyfully.
I'm sorry Samantha
Next time I will let you.
Do you forgive me
(An apology note after she wouldn't share a toy with Samantha.
She did all of these without any prompting from me...except that she sees me write a lot of notes.)
I'm working on several posts since it's been so long since I've updated. When trying to decide which to do first I just had to share these.
From a very young age Danielle desperately wanted to learn to write and then read. I'm sure I know where she gets it from as I loved reading and writing as a young girl, too. I only hope this love continues and that she keeps using it in the sweet ways that she does now.
No comments:
Post a Comment