Saturday, June 18, 2011

Wonderful Trip (Part 1)













We had a really wonderful family trip to Southern California. It started out with Kayleen's graduation from 8th grade which was a fun celebration. She is growing into as sweet a lady as she was a little girl.


I have so many pictures from our visit that it's hard to know where to begin. I guess I'll go with chronological order.


We had a nice day at Irvine Park. The girls got to go into the petting zoo where they give you brushes to brush the little goats. I loved this idea rather than feeding them which usually ends up with a little kid being attacked!


We also found some horse rides which both of the girls loved. They still remember the names of their horses...Echo (Samantha's) & Scout (Danielle's). Danielle did the trotting horse which I wasn't sure she would like, but she LOVED it.

I'll be updating the blog with more of the fun activities soon.

No comments: