Thursday, May 19, 2011

Getting In Shape!

I don't know how to spell this pose...no, they are not praying....(Namaste?)

Downward Dog!

Jeff and I have been doing a really cool exercise program (P90X) which is getting us into better shape. We normally do our exercise in the evenings right after tucking the girls' into bed. Once in awhile they can stay up for part of our exercise...especially on Yoga night. There are two reasons for this: #1 it's super long and if we start it too late we won't get to bed at a reasonable time. #2 it's my least favorite exercise so I don't mind getting distracted by the kids!

Anyway, Samantha loves to copy the moves so I grabbed the camera (anything to get out of Yoga) and got these pictures. As much as I don't care for this part of the exercise I will admit that we're getting stronger and it does make you sweat so it's got some benefits. Every night before bed Danielle prays, "Jesus, please help Mommy & Daddy with their exercise." which I think is pretty sweet.

Danielle's pre-school is doing their jog-a-thon fundraiser tomorrow so I'm sure I'll have a post soon with pictures from that. Fun..and hopefully a successful event!!

No comments: