Sunday, April 18, 2010

April Update





Well, I officially feel like the mom of two kids! It used to be I had one kid and one baby, but Samantha is a baby-no-more and is officially a toddler-going-on-3-year-old! It's ok, though, I had a blast with a big girl and a baby but am moving to a whole new level of fun now that both girls are SO big. This month I got a few pictures of the things both my girls do now...play dollhouse, paint pictures, read books, etc. See the picture of Samantha in the toybox? Believe it or not last night they were BOTH in the toybox! I was cracking up but didn't get the camera in time to take a picture. I'm so thankful that they enjoy eachother's company.
After church today I even got a decent picture of them together. It's very hard to get a good one. They both never smile at the same time, often Danielle looks like she's strangling Samantha, etc. Oh well! Speaking of church, I got a real blessing this morning when Samantha fell asleep on me at church. See...she's still a baby now and then....
I am one blessed Mama.

No comments: