Monday, March 15, 2010

Making memories with Gram & Grammie




As most of you know Jeff took Danielle to So. Cal. this weekend so it was just me and Samantha. I decided that rather than mope about missing my sweet girl I would cherish my days with my preicous baby. So, my mom and I took a trip to San Jose to see my Gram. It was exactly what I needed. We had great fun, got some terrific pictures, and made special memories together. We all witnessed Samantha's first "meeow", her first lemon (yum!), and introduced her to her newest baby cousin, Remy.

So, I'll post these pictures so you can see we had a great time even though we were missing half our family very much. They are having plenty of fun on their own, too. I'm told pictures are being taken so I will post some as soon as I have them. Today they are at the beach enjoying the warm sun and playing in the sand. How I would love to be with them but I know they are making wonderful memories of their own. Now I just hope Danielle's not too disappointed to come home to boring old mom!

No comments: