Swingin'
Last weekend Grammie & Grandpa put in a swingset & slide for Danielle at their house. She loves it! Everytime she goes down the slide she claps and watches for everyone else to clap, too. It's hilarious. At first she was very unsure of the swing. She did it but was frozen, wouldn't smile, etc. Now she is very comfortable and smiles the entire time.
Danielle's latest accomplishment is eating some foods with a fork or spoon. She seems very proud of herself when she spears a bite and gets it into her mouth. Speaking of her mouth...she has discovered her tongue! She figured if dogs could stick out their tongue then she could stick out hers. When you ask her where her tongue is she'll do all sorts of silly things with it! I know, I know, we think it's cute now but what about when she's 10. Oh well. One of Danielle's favorite things to do is feed her dog, Duke. She asks several times a day if it is time for him to eat. I have to say "not yet" until it actually is time to feed him. When I tell her it is time she runs to his bag of food in the garage and helps me carry the cup and pour it in his bowl. Her main job is carrying the cup back to the bag. I tried to let her carry the cup full of food and she actually does a good job of not spilling but she walks so slow it would take her 20 minutes to do and Duke is NOT that patient. The latest thing we are trying to teach Danielle is to sign "I Love You". She likes to do "love" the most which is adorable. It will be so precious when she knows what she is saying!
No comments:
Post a Comment